In May of 2010, I held a Secret Book Giveaway. The feedback was positive and I really enjoyed the element of mystery, so it’s time for another Secret Book Giveaway! So, here are the clues:
1. Published by Seagull Books in 2009.
2. Page count is short at 104.
3. Critically acclaimed Croatian author.
4. Genre is literary satire.
5. The awesome book jacket was designed by Sunandini Banerjee.
Feel free to Google the clues and make a guess! If you’re interested, leave a comment by August 1st and I’ll throw your name into a hat, then a random winner will be chosen. (Due to postal costs, only US and Canada are eligible.)