- Rubbernecker captivated me on a 5 hour flight to Honolulu.
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism (PS. Be prepared for projectile vomiting)
- Let the Elephants Run
- How I self-published a short story as an alternative to making business cards.
- Restore your imagination and learn to “walk in this world”
- Girl sees horses. Girl’s mind explodes. When urban and rural life collide.
- How to establish a sustainable writing schedule
- Steve Martin earned oodles of street cred in the trenches of standup comedy.
- Fifth Helena Drive, now available in a snazzy new PDF!
- How to Be an Artist
- 3 Sacrifices I made to finish my second novel
- Impactful listening – add these interviews to your playlist
- Big Magic
- Host by Robin Cook
- The Stepford Wives (1975)
All material on The Literary Lollipop, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted.
%d bloggers like this: